Berserk Tempered Hound
From Another Eden Wiki
|Berserk Tempered Hound Vanquished||Defeat the Horror Berserk Tempered Hound||x50|
Parallel Unigan Underground Path
|??||Horror||Parallel Unigan Underground Path||
When hit by a water-type attack:|
Self ATK/INT/SPD Down M (99 turns, max stack 10)
When hit by a fire-type attack:|
Self ATK/INT/SPD UP M (99 turns, max stack 10)
|1||Blaze Press||Fire-type blunt attack on all enemies|
|2||Knockback Strike||Forces one enemy to reserve|
|3||Energy Inhibition||50% max MP Drain on all enemies|
|4||Igni Sonic||Priority Fire-type blunt attack on a single enemy + stun|
|When it has raised temperature 6 or more times in a row, the machine will overheat.
Becomes weak to all physical and neutral to all elements while overheated.
|0||The machine is going crazy and is overheating!||Fire-type magic attack on all enemies.|
|-||The machine is giving off a lot of heat!||Magic attack on all enemies. Only used at end of turn while overheated.|
|2||Systems Restore||Recovers 50% Max HP to self, removes all buffs and debuffs, and reverts to normal.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you approach it with a Water team, expect a long and drawn-out battle, especially when it drains your party's MP with Energy Inhibition. At 10 stacks of its debuffs it will do negligible damage.
- If you approach it with a Fire team, hold back on the first turn. Turns 2 and 3 are the safe moments to lay down a Fire Zone without threat of massive damage from the Hound. Don't spend too long trying to charge Another Force as it overheats when it's raised temperature 6 or more times. Unleash Another Force on turn 4 with the right buffs and debuffs and you should be able to defeat it quickly.
- Instead of a Fire team, you could deploy a Slash or Pierce Zone to reduce all of it's damage outputs. Because it becomes vulnerable to all physical when it overheats, this will just make it take even greater damage from a Slash or Pierce team.
- You can use Mana to erase the stacking buffs. Removing buffs won't change how much its temperature has risen or fallen, so use this to mitigate damage from its overheat.
- You can mix 2 Water units with 4 Fire units. Start with charging Another Force with your Water units keeping its temperature down. With a full bar, switch to a Fire team and unleash Another Force - don't worry, the Hound will not raise its stats in response to the AF blitz. You can stack 10 stacks of debuffs before intentionally overheating it to mitigate the damage it will deal.
- If deliberately triggering overheat to cause the Hound to become weak to everything, Joker will deal 6 hits with Triple Burst which will greatly extend the time available in Another Force. Alternatively, Violet will destroy it almost by herself once it overheats, her Sword Dance regularly does over 2 million a use. As long as overheat is survivable (among free characters, Mana's buff removal and Azami's VC should be able to accomplish this) and a reasonably strong DPS party including Joker and/or Violet can be deployed by the end of the overheat turn, Another Force should kill it on the following turn.