Parser of skill, vc, etc. descriptions to fill up
- Free - Character.Obtain has to contain "story" or "encounter"
- From Skills and VC:
Guidelines to descriptions.
For character filter buttons to work properly and for Template:Roles text parser
to detect Roles:
Expand Phrases List
- use exact same phrases in descriptions, as from list bellow.
- Numbers/words is the middle break detection. Ex.:"MP regen" is parsed, "MP 20 Regen" is not.
- lower/Uppercases do NOT matter
- Role: Healer (<Restore all party members>)
- Role: HP Regen (<Regen>)
- Role: Team MP costs down (<mp consumption of all party members ->)
- Role: Team MP Recover (<MP Regen>, <Restore all party members MP>, <Restore all party members' MP>)
- Role: Team Crit Rate (<Critical rate of all party members>)
- Role: Team Crit Damge (<Critical damage of all party members>)
- Role: Team Magic Crit Rate (<Magic critical rate of all party members>)
- Role: Team Crit Rate + Team Magic Crit Rate <Critical rate and Magic critical rate of all party members>
- Role: Inflict Poison (<Inflict Poison>)
- Role: Inflict Pain (<Inflict Pain>)
- Role: Inflict Rage (<Inflict Rage>)
- Role: Inflict <status> Guaranteed - add (<Ignore target resistance>)
- Role: Ele\All type Resistance Buff (<type resistance +>,<type resistance of all party members +>,)
- Role: Physical Resistance Buff (<physical resistance +>,<physical resistance of all party members +>,)
- Role: Ele\All type Resistance Debuff (<type resistance ->,<type resistance of all enemies ->,)
- Role: Physical Resistance Debuff (<physical resistance ->,<physical resistance of all enemies ->,)
- Role: Ele\Null Damage Buff (<type attack +>,<type attack of all party members +>)
- Role: StanceDeploy (<Stance> and <Deploy>)
Self buff Roles
- Not parsed yet. Description should contain <Buffname (<of user>, <on self>) +xx%>
Expand Order of actions to apply not detected Role:
- Change text description of skill and Save
- Go to Character page, use "Purge Cache", to load new descriptions
- Edit and Save character page.
- "Purge Cache" on filter page, to see your changes immediately.
to be continued